December 14, 2011

OPI - How's It Snowin'? (C52)


This is one of the OPI Ulta exclusive polishes. There're tons of 2 size silver glitters in gunmetal transparent polish, the glitters are so so so many, it's really a eye catcher! After I bought it, my husband went to Ulta to meet me, even he picked it up and showed it to me! That's how pretty it is!

這是OPI 2011年專為Ulta推出的指甲油之一。底色是鐵灰色透明指甲油,和滿滿的兩種不同大小的銀色亮片,亮片非常非常的多,很吸睛!當我買完之後,我老公到Ulta找我會合,連他都拿起這瓶推薦給我!這就顯示這瓶有多閃亮了!


I love OPI's glitter polishes! The glitters are fine and settle, very easy to apply, one coat can be done. I put 2 coats on the swatch wheel for better color payoff. One coat happened to be more on gray side, and 2 coats will darker the base color and show more the silver glitters. It's not too thick, for me, it's actually a little bit liquid, so it won't be thick looking on the nails.

我非常喜愛OPI的亮片指甲油!亮片本身很細緻,非常容易擦,擦一層其實就可以了,我擦了兩層在試色盤上為了更加顯色。一層會顯示比較灰色,兩層會讓底色加深而更加顯示出銀色的亮片。他並不會很濃稠,對我來說其實還有些稀,所以再指甲上並不會感到很厚重。

No comments:

Post a Comment