October 10, 2011

Orly GelFx - Foil Remover Wrap


I just removed my 1st GelFx nails few minutes ago 'cause there is one lifting happened. I think that because I followed the instruction only applied primer on the tips, not whole nails, but other 9 nails were in pretty good shape. 

I use CND's and Orly's wraps this time, well, they were both pretty good actually! I said that I thought CDN's is not very easy to use, but this time I could easily to wrap, it just take time to get used to it. They were tighter than Orly's, so the results were better. The down side was if you were as cheap as me, like to re-use the wraps, it can't be. Orly's were just like traditional foil wraps, and they were better than regular kitchen foil 'cause they are thicker and easy to control. The down side is there are some logos on the wrap, and when the remover liquid get on the logos, they transfer to the fingers, make hands and fingers all black and dirty. Although it can be easily washed, it definitely not very attractive! 

我剛剛卸掉了我第一個GelFx的光療指甲,因為有一個指頭的開始脫落,但其他9個指甲都還頗完好的。我想適因為我遵循它的指示只把primer擦在指尖上,沒有擦整個指甲上的關係。

我這次使用了CND和Orly的卸甲片(?),都還蠻好用的!我之前說我覺得CND的不是很方便DIY用,但這次我倒是用的還不錯,我想只是需要花時間去練習吧!CND的比Orly可以包的更緊,所以卸甲的效果也比較好,但缺點是,如果你和我一樣會回收再利用,它不行!Orly的就像傳統的鋁箔一樣使用,但它比廚房用的還要厚所以更好操作。但缺點是,因為它上面有印些logo,當卸除液遇到那些logo就會印到手和指頭上,雖然很容易洗掉,但絕對沒有很美觀!




No comments:

Post a Comment