October 5, 2011

Open box: Orly GelFx Professional Kit


WoooHoooo~~~~~ see what I got!?!?!?
I got this (I purchased) yesterday and I was so excited!! Today just show you everything in this kit, sort of "open box and 1st inspiration." Stay tune for full review!

嗚呼~~看看這是什麼?
我昨天收到這個包裹超興奮的!今天只是一個開箱文,敬請期待完整的心得!



There are a lot of stuff in the kit and the packages are so neat, it reminds me OPI's gel! I was quite happy that I got many things I already have from different brand, now I can compare with them and also have back up.

整個組合有很多東西,包裝有很簡單精美,我覺得還蠻像OPI的包裝!我很開心裡頭有很多我已經有其它牌子的東西了,這樣我可以比較他們和備份。

In the kit:

1 - 3 in 1 Cleanser 4oz
1 - Primer
1 - Basecoat
1 - Haute Red Gel Polish FX
1-  Naughty Gel Polish FX
1 - Kiss The Bride Gel Polish FX
1 - Oh Cabana Boy Gel Polish FX
1 - Prince Charming Gel Polish FX
1 - Plum Noir Gel Polish FX
1 - White Tip Gel Polish FX
1 - Bare Rose Gel Polish FX
1 - Rage Gel Polish FX
1 - Oink Chocolate Gel Polish FX
1 - Terracotta Gel Polish FX
1 - Pink Nude Gel Polish FX
1 - Topcoat
1 - Cuticle oil
1 - Remover 4oz
1 - Foil remover wraps 100pk
1 - Cuticle pusher & Remover
1 - Buffer
1 - Dry brush
1 - Lint free Nail Wipe 240pk
1 - Lint free table covers 50pk
1 - LED 480 FX Lamp  
1 - FREE Education DVD
1 - FREE Catalog
1 - FREE Instruction Sheet
1 - FREE Window Decal 
1 - Coupon for FREE Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment