September 8, 2011

Gelish Soak Off Gel Polish - Good Gossip





I've been using OPI Axxium soak off gel for a long time and I love it, but when I found out other brands launch soak off gel polish, I was super excited! I was curious since they look like regular nail polish, they should be easier to use by yourself. Although I wanted to try out for so long but they are quite pricy, also I am such a big fan of OPI, I've been kind of struggling to try out other brands. Finally, I got one of Harmony Gelish soak off gel polish from Sally beauty supply for 11.95(pro card price). As you can see from the picture, it is a mini version. Unfortunately, Sally only sells mini ones, and since this is my first time to try it, I don't want to purchase them online, otherwise, they can be much cheaper!
一直以來我都是用OPI Axxium可卸除光療凝膠,而且我很喜歡。但當我發現其他牌子有出這種類似指甲由的可卸凝膠時,我超興奮的!因為他們就像指甲油一樣,我很好奇他們是不是可以更容易自己使用,雖然我想試試看很久但因為他們價格都頗貴的而且我對OPI很死忠,一直在掙扎要不要試試看其他牌子!終於我從Sally Beauty Supply買了一瓶Harmony Gelish可卸凝膠試試看,價格是美金11.95(未加稅,職業卡價)。這是迷你版的,Sally只有賣迷你版的,因為我第一次試並不想從網路上買,不然網路上有更便宜的價格。

The color is Good Gossip, this is the swatch from the Harmony official site. It's pretty similar to what you get. It's transparent red with red glitter.
Good Gossip在官方網站的色卡沒有什麼色差,是透明紅色加上滿滿的紅色亮片。

Good Gossip (right) is very similar to China Glaze Ruby Pumps (left). Good Gossip is brighter and closer to true red when Ruby Pumps is darker and with a hint of purple. I always think Ruby Pumps is not bright enough to show the gorgeous glitter no matter what top coat you put on. Good Gossip is the perfect color to show the shininess and I can see the glitter when I move my fingers! If you like Ruby Pumps that you will prefer Good Gossip!
Good Gossip(右)和 China Glaze的Ruby Pumps (左)非常相似,Good Gossip比較透亮和接近正紅色,Ruby Pumps比較暗和帶點紫色。我一直覺的Ruby Pumps很可惜就算用各種再好的top coat它都顯現不出來亮片的閃亮,Good Gossip卻是超閃亮,當我動手指頭都可以看到亮片一閃一閃的!如果你喜歡Ruby Pumps那你一定會更喜歡Good Gossip!

The consistency is quite liquid, but has pretty good pigmentation. One coat can get transparent pink color with red glitter, if you apply evenly can wear it like that. Two coats can get the opaque color like what I have.
I actually did not get Harmony base coat (foundation/base gel) and top sealer, I used my OPI ones, and it did not work well together! When I finished and wiped the excess gel off with cleanser, some red gel was gotten off, even I did cure them 2 minutes for color gel and 3 minutes for top sealer in UV light. I reapplied one more coat of color gel and top seal them. I think maybe I shouldn't mix two brands stuff together! Over all, it super easy to apply, and it's supposed to last for 2 weeks or more, I will keep update it.
它的濃稠度還蠻稀的,但是顯色度還蠻好的。一層是透明的粉紅色和紅色的亮片,如果塗得均勻的話,其實可以只擦一層會有不同的感覺。擦兩層就會是像我擦得一樣。
其實我並沒有買Harmony的基底膠和封膠,我用我的OPI的,但它們似乎不太合!當我做完用清潔液把多餘的膠清掉的時後,紅色的膠也有部份被擦掉,而且我的確有在UV燈下照射2分鐘在色膠,3分鐘在封膠,所以我想也許我不應該把兩個牌子一起始用!總括而言,很容易操做,它應該可以維持兩個星期以上,而我也會持續更新它的狀態!

No comments:

Post a Comment