September 19, 2011

IBD Color Gel, Gelish, and Shellac


I got more gel stuff today... wooohoooo!!!!
Of course I will do reviews on them, but since they are all gel stuff, also I am wearing gel nails right now, it will take long time to do full reviews! Please be patient!!

當然的,我會為他們寫心得,但由於他們都是凝膠,而且我現在也是有凝膠指甲,所以必須花很長的時間才能寫心得,敬請耐心等待!


I got 2 IBD color gel collection, they are unsoakable! Mainly I bought them for nail arts on the false nails, cause soak off gels are super expensive! I don't wanna waste them!! These are much cheaper, therefore I can get more fun color for nail arts!! ( I was surprised how small they are!! ) I should be able to do reviews on them soon, since I will apply them on false nails!

我買了兩組IBD彩膠,他們是不可被溶解卸除的!我主要買他們是用來做彩繪指甲在假指甲上,而我不想浪費可以溶解卸除得凝膠,因為他們超貴的!(我很驚訝這兩組這麼小就是了!)基本上,我應該可以很快的對這兩組做出心得,因為我可以用在假指甲上!

 < IBD Brites Color Gel Collection Kit > 
< IBD Peace, Love, and ibd Color Gel Collection Kit >

I also got 3 gel polishes that I am excited to try!! It may take months to do the full reviews, but I will update ones I have chance to try them on!

另外,我買了三瓶可卸式凝膠,這就需要花可能幾個月去做出心得,但當我有機會使用後會努力更新的!

< left to right: Gelish Izzy Wizzy, Lets Get Busy; Gelish Forever Beauty; 
and Shellac Hotski to Tchotchke >

No comments:

Post a Comment