September 19, 2011

OPI - A-Taupe The Space Needle (T24)




From OPI fall 2011 collection, Touring America, and this color represents Seattle, WA. It's a interesting color, I didn't think it taupe at all when I saw it, it's more like coffee brown for me until I did the swatch indoor. The color on nails shows a bit darker than it appears in the bottle (as many polishes do). Pretty rare brown for me, I think these companies create more and more rare colors for the market these years, which is always excited!!

OPI 2011年秋天「Touring America」系列的顏色,代表西雅圖。這是一個很有去的顏色,我一開始並不認為他是灰褐色,它看起來比較像是咖啡的棕色,直到我在室內試色後才看得出它的灰褐色。這顏色擦在指甲上比在瓶子內看起來稍微深一點(很多指甲油都是這樣),是蠻少見的咖啡色,我發現這些年來這些公司都創造初一些市場比較少見的顏色,很興奮他們跳脫現有的圈圈!


Under natural light, the color shows more yellow tone; it shows more taupe indoor (especially under yellow/orange tone light), more coats shows more taupe, especially after applying top coat (it does change color sometime). I like this kind of colors that I can get 2 different colors with 1 or 2+ coats, just like get two polishes in one!!

在自然光下,這顏色看起來比較黃棕色,而在室內(尤其是黃橘光下)顯現出偏灰褐色,擦越多層就越顯得灰褐色,尤其是在擦top coat之後(top coat有時候的確會改變顏色)。我喜歡這種擦一層或兩層以上有部同表現的指甲油,就好像得到兩瓶不一樣的顏色在同一瓶一樣!


When I did the swatch, I found it actually has the pretty similar base tone with OPI Shim-Merry Chic (A04), which came out with 2009 holiday collection I believe. They seem different from the bottle, but on the swatch wheel they look very similar, only Shim-Merry Chic (A04) with tons of orange sparkles and mircoshimmer.

當我在室色的時候發現,它的基底色和OPI Shim-Merry Chic (A04)非常相似(我記得應該是2009年底節慶系列),從瓶子外表看來他們似乎不太相同,但在我的試色看來卻很相似,只是Shim-Merry Chic (A04)有很多橘色的大量片和滿滿的小亮粉。

< left: A-Taupe The Space Needle (T24) / right: Shim-merry Chic (A04) >

Overall, this color either you love it, or you hate it. Special unique color for all skin tones. If you want to try out something different but still wearable, nice color to try!

總之,這是一種要碼你很喜歡,不然就是會很討厭的顏色,是個所有膚色都適合的獨特顏色。如果你想要換個口味但又不突兀,這是一個很好的顏色可以試試!


No comments:

Post a Comment